I Warned Nigerians Against Voting Buhari – Fayose

A former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, said he warned Nigerians not to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari, but his advice went unheeded.
Fayose said he knew the All Progressives Congress and the sitting president didn't have good plans for the country. He made the speech at the National Convention of the Peoples Democratic Party in Abuja on Saturday.

“Let me remind you that if I were to be a prophet, I will be making a lot of money, I told you if Buhari was elected and he was indeed elected, he has nothing to offer and the APC never meant well for the people,” he said.

Fayose is also aspiring to contest the 2023 presidential elections under the PDP. He claimed to have the charm for defeating sitting politicians. Notwithstanding, he urged members to support whoever emerges as the party's flagbearer.




Post a Comment

0 Comments